Welcome to the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
The National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons is a non profit organization that allows board certified plastic surgeons to get together and discuss how to improve plastic surgical care and plastic surgey results in our community as well as to work on ways of giving back to our local region. These plastic surgeons are board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only true board recognized throughout the World as the premier board certification.
The plastic surgeons of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons are some of the best trained and most experienced plastic surgeons in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC area. When looking to learn more about plastic and reconstructive surgery, talking to a plastic surgeon is the best way to start. Selecting a plastic surgeon who is a member of this society is a safe way to begin your education.
- Bruno, James R.Dr. James Bruno is a board certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. He received his undergraduate degree from Wilkes College, graduating cum laude. He attended and received his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, graudating summa cum […]
- Lenert, Joanne J.Dr. Joanne Lenert is Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at The George Washington University. She is board-certified in Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons. She has been recognized in Washingtonian Magazine as […]
- Germain, Timothy J.Germain Plastic Surgery, PLLC Timothy J Germain, MD, FACS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon 1355 Beverly Road, Suite 220, McLean, VA 22101 Location: McLean, VA
- Dick, GregoryDr. Gregory Dick completed seven years of surgical training at the Universities of Connecticut and Pittsburgh before fulfilling a 4-year obligation with the Navy for a medical school scholarship. He has received two medical Board certifications, from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of […]
- Walker, Rondi K.Dr. Walker received her undergraduate and medical degree at the University of Washington Medical School in Seattle where she graduated with Thesis Honors. After being awarded an International College of Surgeons Scholarship at the University of Oxford School of Medicine, in Great Britain, Dr. Walker went on […]
- Forman, Douglas L.As you are considering aesthetic surgery or other cosmetic treatments, Dr. Forman and The Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington welcome you to our practice. Douglas L. Forman, MD, FACS is dedicated to providing cutting edge treatments and technologies in a caring, safe and ethical manner. The Institute […]
- Olding, MichaelDr. Olding is the director of the Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center, and chief of plastic surgery at George Washington University Medical Center. He is board certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Medical Specialties, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic […]
- Richards, Mark E.Dr. Mark Richards is a nationally recognized leader in the field of cosmetic surgery who has been selected by the Consumer’s Research Council of America every year since 2002 for inclusion in their Guide to America’s Top Surgeons. Patients travel across the United States and from around […]
- Baker, Stephen B.Dr. Baker is a board certified plastic surgeon.
- Tavallali, MoradFor over 20 years in practice at Tavallali Plastic Surgery, LLC, my staff and I strive every day to provide our patients with the latest techniques and procedures in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in a safe and comfortable environment. My special training in cosmetic procedures, will provide you […]