Welcome to the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
The National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons is a non profit organization that allows board certified plastic surgeons to get together and discuss how to improve plastic surgical care and plastic surgey results in our community as well as to work on ways of giving back to our local region. These plastic surgeons are board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only true board recognized throughout the World as the premier board certification.
The plastic surgeons of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons are some of the best trained and most experienced plastic surgeons in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC area. When looking to learn more about plastic and reconstructive surgery, talking to a plastic surgeon is the best way to start. Selecting a plastic surgeon who is a member of this society is a safe way to begin your education.
- Bruno, James R.Dr. James Bruno is a board certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. He received his undergraduate degree from Wilkes College, graduating cum laude. He attended and received his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, graudating summa cum
- Brown, C. ColemanDr. Brown is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. Originally a Louisiana native, he received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia. He returned to Louisiana for his medical degree at Tulane University. Dr. Brown completed five years
- Olding, MichaelDr. Olding is the director of the Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center, and chief of plastic surgery at George Washington University Medical Center. He is board certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Medical Specialties, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic
- Gartside, Roberta L.Dr. Roberta L. Gartside is a leading board certified plastic surgeon in the Virginia and Washington, D.C. area. She dedicates her practice to improving the appearance of her patients through the use of the most advanced aesthetic techniques and technology, including facelift, liposuction, and breast augmentation.
- Poindexter, Byron D.While a senior in medical school, and among the top in his class at Indiana University School of Medicine, Dr. Poindexter stumbled across the field of plastic surgery. “I was a very intense student and was aiming toward a career in ophthalmology,” Dr. Poindexter notes. “Because it
- Silversmith, Peter E.Dr. Silversmith is a board certified plastic surgeon.
- Nickodem, Anne M.Dr. Anne Nickodem has practiced in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area for 19 years. She was educated and trained at Georgetown University and Georgetown University Hospital. She specializes in breast and cosmetic surgery. Plastic surgery is a combination of art and science. Visualizing what can be performed for
- Alexander, JanetteDr. Alexander is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been practicing Plastic Surgery since 1991. She was trained in General Surgery at Naval Hospital Bethesda and in Plastic Surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She served in the Navy for 18 years and has been
- Davison, StevenDr. Davison graduated from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland with a degree in dentistry. After advanced reconstructive training at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, he studied medicine at the University of Maryland and graduated with his medical degree in 1992. He completed training in Otolaryngology at the
- Dick, GregoryDr. Gregory Dick completed seven years of surgical training at the Universities of Connecticut and Pittsburgh before fulfilling a 4-year obligation with the Navy for a medical school scholarship. He has received two medical Board certifications, from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of