Welcome to the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
The National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons is a non profit organization that allows board certified plastic surgeons to get together and discuss how to improve plastic surgical care and plastic surgey results in our community as well as to work on ways of giving back to our local region. These plastic surgeons are board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only true board recognized throughout the World as the premier board certification.
The plastic surgeons of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons are some of the best trained and most experienced plastic surgeons in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC area. When looking to learn more about plastic and reconstructive surgery, talking to a plastic surgeon is the best way to start. Selecting a plastic surgeon who is a member of this society is a safe way to begin your education.
- Richards, FranklinA long-standing resident of the Washington D.C. metro area and a graduate of George Washington University in 1982, Dr. Franklin Richards, MD, is board certified and has been in practice since 1989. Dr. Richards has a passionate interest in and is known specifically for his expertise in
- Olding, MichaelDr. Olding is the director of the Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center, and chief of plastic surgery at George Washington University Medical Center. He is board certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Medical Specialties, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic
- Brown, C. ColemanDr. Brown is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. Originally a Louisiana native, he received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia. He returned to Louisiana for his medical degree at Tulane University. Dr. Brown completed five years
- Nickodem, Anne M.Dr. Anne Nickodem has practiced in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area for 19 years. She was educated and trained at Georgetown University and Georgetown University Hospital. She specializes in breast and cosmetic surgery. Plastic surgery is a combination of art and science. Visualizing what can be performed for
- Brown, Michael J.Dr. Michael J. Brown’s primary interests are in cosmetic surgery of the breast, face, and body. Dr Michael Brown is most noted for his aesthetic cosmetic breast surgery. He has a particular interest in the secondary correction of previous cosmetic plastic surgery, mostly involving the breast and face. Dr. Michael
- Dick, GregoryDr. Gregory Dick completed seven years of surgical training at the Universities of Connecticut and Pittsburgh before fulfilling a 4-year obligation with the Navy for a medical school scholarship. He has received two medical Board certifications, from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of
- Sigal, Robert K.Dr. Sigal sees cosmetic surgery as a way of making major contributions to people’s lives. While he initially chose cosmetic surgery because it calls for multi-dimensional surgical skills and offers unique surgical challenges, he has found that the real joy of his practice comes after the surgery.
- Poindexter, Byron D.While a senior in medical school, and among the top in his class at Indiana University School of Medicine, Dr. Poindexter stumbled across the field of plastic surgery. “I was a very intense student and was aiming toward a career in ophthalmology,” Dr. Poindexter notes. “Because it
- Walker, Rondi K.Dr. Walker received her undergraduate and medical degree at the University of Washington Medical School in Seattle where she graduated with Thesis Honors. After being awarded an International College of Surgeons Scholarship at the University of Oxford School of Medicine, in Great Britain, Dr. Walker went on
- Magassy, CsabaDr. Magassy is one of the Washington area’s best-known and most highly regarded plastic surgeons. His Washington area practice of cosmetics has attracted patients from all over the world. Dr. Magassy’s well-deserved reputation is of an outstanding ability to combine the discipline of the surgical science with