Welcome to the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
The National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons is a non profit organization that allows board certified plastic surgeons to get together and discuss how to improve plastic surgical care and plastic surgey results in our community as well as to work on ways of giving back to our local region. These plastic surgeons are board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only true board recognized throughout the World as the premier board certification.
The plastic surgeons of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons are some of the best trained and most experienced plastic surgeons in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC area. When looking to learn more about plastic and reconstructive surgery, talking to a plastic surgeon is the best way to start. Selecting a plastic surgeon who is a member of this society is a safe way to begin your education.
- Chiaramonte, Michael F.Dr. Michael F. Chiaramonte is the Medical Director of Bella Cosmetic Surgery in National Harbor, Maryland. A plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of the facelift, breast and body contouring. He also specializes in non-surgical techniques, which minimize down-time. He is an active member at Southern Maryland […]
- Jabs, DeanDr. Dean Jabs is an experienced, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons trained, board certified, plastic surgeon, dedicated to providing quality, state of the art plastic surgery to patients in the Maryland-Virginia-Washington, DC metro area as well as to patients from around the world. He has […]
- Nahabedian, MauriceDr. Nahabedian practices in Washington DC and Maryland. His areas of interest include breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, and microsurgery. Dr. Nahabedian’s principle focus is to provide women with breast cancer options for breast reconstruction following partial or total mastectomy. His expertise is is prinicpally with microsurgical breast […]
- Richards, Mark E.Dr. Mark Richards is a nationally recognized leader in the field of cosmetic surgery who has been selected by the Consumer’s Research Council of America every year since 2002 for inclusion in their Guide to America’s Top Surgeons. Patients travel across the United States and from around […]
- Magassy, CsabaDr. Magassy is one of the Washington area’s best-known and most highly regarded plastic surgeons. His Washington area practice of cosmetics has attracted patients from all over the world. Dr. Magassy’s well-deserved reputation is of an outstanding ability to combine the discipline of the surgical science with […]
- Dick, GregoryDr. Gregory Dick completed seven years of surgical training at the Universities of Connecticut and Pittsburgh before fulfilling a 4-year obligation with the Navy for a medical school scholarship. He has received two medical Board certifications, from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of […]
- Sigal, Robert K.Dr. Sigal sees cosmetic surgery as a way of making major contributions to people’s lives. While he initially chose cosmetic surgery because it calls for multi-dimensional surgical skills and offers unique surgical challenges, he has found that the real joy of his practice comes after the surgery. […]
- Tavallali, MoradFor over 20 years in practice at Tavallali Plastic Surgery, LLC, my staff and I strive every day to provide our patients with the latest techniques and procedures in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in a safe and comfortable environment. My special training in cosmetic procedures, will provide you […]
- Brown, Michael J.Dr. Michael J. Brown’s primary interests are in cosmetic surgery of the breast, face, and body. Dr Michael Brown is most noted for his aesthetic cosmetic breast surgery. He has a particular interest in the secondary correction of previous cosmetic plastic surgery, mostly involving the breast and face. Dr. Michael […]
- Mountcastle, TimothyDr. Timothy Mountcastle graduated with honors from Howard University and is a recognized specialist in plastic surgery. As a Virginia native, he is pleased to return to the area after completing his training in Louisiana. He trained at the prestigious Charity Hospital in New Orleans for seven […]